Time & Location
About the Event
Live Medical Q&A: Applying body, mind, and intellect to achieve the right BMI
Monday, June 15, 8:30pm
Live on MICS-FB: MICService2020
Listed below are the speakers in this webinar and what they will be talking about.
Dr. Suchitra Zambare, MD Endocrinologist
- Poor health behaviors and obesity
- Myths and misconceptions about diabetes. Know the facts.
- Data on COVID 19 and Obesity
- Why do diets fail? Understanding calorie control
Dr. Gampala Harish Reddy, MD FASN Nephrologist
- Implications of Kidney Disease in Diabetics
- Prevention & Management of Diabetic Kidney Disease
The moderator for this webinar will be Adhavan Arivalagan and the coordinator will be Dr. Anvita Saini. If you have any questions about this webinar, please send them to us through any of our sources below:
MICS General Hotline: 248-660-0252
MICS Health Hotline: 248-873-2020
Please share this flyer with your friends and if possible on Facebook. More webinars will be posted in the near future. Stay safe! Hope to see you there!